Interior Design Cases
- Cauff v. Fine Decorators Fraud case against largest decorating firm in country doing millions of dollars a year in business. Company owner’s license was revoked; Cauff received one million dollars
- Bodor v. Howard Design Group Interior Design suit by CFO of Ivax Corp for frauluent billing and shoddy workmanship, at residence. Confidential settlement.
- Sergio Danquecourt (Bacardi) v. Fine Decorators Interior designer fraudulent billing practices at residence
- Steven Zelman Style Design v. Perla Lichi Interior designer business dispute
- Fleishner v. SW3 Consultants and Sheree Roberts Interior Design suit, by minority owner of L.A. Fitness, for fraudulent business practices and shoddy workmanship, at residence
- Mendez Design v. Dematos Venezuelan owner of Miami residence refused to pay balance of $1,000,000 in charges, verdict for Interior Designer.
- Bryan ‘Birdman’ Williams Confidential resolution of issues at Palm Island, Miami Beach Residence.
- Derek Ettinger v. Interiors by Steven G Settlement of Interior Design Dispute
Significant Construction Cases
- Town of Surfside v. Seven French Nationals Uncovered massive corruption scheme. Mayor, Chief of Police, Town Clerk, Town Building Inspector, Town Code Enforcement Inspector, and Town Attorney all resigned or were voted out of office. Surfside had placed twenty seven million dollars in liens against homes. Case dismissed.
- Fleishner v. JR Construction Principal at LA Fitness shoddy construction at his Orlando, Florida, residence. Confidential settlement.
- Bill Miller v. 163rd Street Shopping Center Contract dispute, all construction at the shopping center stopped until the subcontractor’s claim was resolved.
Guest Lecturer at Oklahoma State University – 2019